Want to put your organizational skills to good use?
This is an opportunity for an enthusiastic individual to join a dynamic team and to play a central role in a growing business. We are looking for someone who shares our values, is excited by our vision, and wants to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
As an Office Admin, you will help the company operate day to day so employees can perform to their highest ability and sustain professional relationships with clients, consultants, and suppliers in order to create an environment conducive to business growth, whilst simultaneously ensuring efficiency and brand consistency.
- Ensure efficient property operations and perform facility lease management, keeping in touch with facility owners and administrators.
- Ensure that the facility meets government regulations and environmental, health and security standards
- Take ownership of office management issues and find the best solutions for each situation.
- Manage and negotiate orders and third-party contracts with office supplies, vendors and service providers.
- Manage logistic issues such as event participation, flights, bookings etc.
- Perform simple accounting and legal tasks.
- Coordinate with IT department on all office equipment.
- Manage and oversee internal demand and supply of hardware resources and IT equipment.
- Coordinating cleaning, catering, and parking services.
- Planning best allocation and utilization of space and resources for new buildings or re-organizing current premises.
- Managing maintenance activities and general administrative services.
- Mail reception and redistribution.
- First point of contact for visitors and guests.
- Schedule Labor Medicine and Labor Protection appointments
- University graduate
- Previous work experience in a similar position
- Organized and with good time management skills
- Proven analytical skills and a keen eye for details.
- Good communication skills to help meet the reporting and support requirements of the job.
- Socially active, open-minded, and with a can-do attitude.
- Honest, flexible, and open to teamwork.
- A well-deserved salary
- “Employee of the month” performance bonus
- Holiday bonuses twice a year to keep you happy
- Referral bonus for getting your friends to work with us
- “As long as the job gets done” type of flexible hours
- Career improvement training and workshops to assist you in your development plan
- Medical coverage to keep you healthy
- Bookster Subscription
- “Winter Warm-Up” & “Summer Bash” – the best company parties you’ve ever seen
- “Birthday Bash at the Wheel of Fortune” (it’s weird but you want it, trust us)
- We hold a cool event every month
- “Emia Fun” will bring teams together & build memories to remember, where colleagues become friends
- Fresh fruits every day for that vitamin burst