If you want to inspire a team of dedicated engineers with your solid know-how, Emia is the place for you. We are looking for a talented Senior DevOps whose performance will take the spotlight in our technical projects.
This position will provide the opportunity to work in a business-critical role and let you implement the solutions you find most helpful in supporting and developing our future and ongoing projects.
It all starts with three core values that we are looking for:
- First, help is always a valuable asset. Our future Senior DevOps should be eager to share his knowledge and support his team with his solid skills.
- Secondly, be the solution. We have many important and ambitious projects that will greatly benefit from a Senior’s implication.
- And last but not least, be resourceful. You have the freedom to choose whichever solution or technology you see best fit for our projects. Innovation is highly appreciated and will always bring value here at Emia.
- 5+ years of DevOps experience
- Relevant experience on Linux systems administration in a high traffic production internet site;
- Experience with Apache or Nginx web servers, MySQL, Mongo, PostgresQL;
- Virtualization experience – Docker, VMWare/Proxmox, Kubernates;
- Good understanding and proficiency with iptables firewalls;
- Solid networking knowledge – configurations and troubleshooting – BGP, OSPF;
- Experience with high-availability & back-up systems;
- Solid knowledge of automation tools (Ansible);
- Hands-on experience with performance tuning, automation and configuration management.
Nice to have:
- Linux routing, including but not limited to policy routing;
- High availability setups;
- Load Balancers;
- MySQL Clustering;
- PHP configuration;
- Source control management, such as Git or Subversion;