As a Customer Support, you will provide high-quality client assistance and ticket monitoring for infrastructure services provided. You provide proactive monitoring, basic network, and system troubleshooting mainly on Linux servers in a high traffic environment and provide detailed issue description to both customers and senior engineers when necessary.
Also, you will have the opportunity to learn various technologies on the job and get involved in a wide variety of infrastructure projects.
The key role of your position will be to keep the track and solve various requests, both from internal and external customers, perform proactive monitoring and troubleshooting while assuring the best quality of service possible.
- Proactively troubleshoot and solve technical issues, observed through monitoring or highlighted by clients, either by announcing the providers or by escalating them to Level 2/3
- Be the single point of contact for managed tickets and follow-up on the solutions proposed by suppliers or Level 2/3
- Keep the customer informed and up-to-date regarding the solving progress and confirm the closure of the ticket with the client
- Keep an orderly track and update the monitoring system with any new services provided to the clients
- Create and keep a track of troubleshooting procedures/processes and ask for automation when needed;
- Work with domains, settings of DNS/rDNS, advanced check-ups for clients, etc;
- Constant focus on learning, developing new skills, and involving more complex tickets, as well as asking for training from the upper support team.
- Be great communicators and have proactive customer skills
- Have great speaking and writing English skills
- Love the flexibility of working in multiple shifts, including remote evening shifts;
- Nice to have a great interest and some knowledge of Networking and Linux (tech graduate and CCNA or equivalent, or Linux course would be a considerable plus);
- Enjoy being a part of a great team and culture
- A well-deserved salary and training covered.
- “Employee of the month” performance bonus
- Holiday bonuses twice a year to keep you happy
- The referral bonus for getting your friends to work with us
- “As long as the job gets done” type of flexible hours
- Career improvement training and workshops to assist you in your development plan
- Medical coverage to keep you healthy
- Bookster Subscription
- “Winter Warm-Up” & “Summer Bash” – the best company parties you’ve ever seen
- “Birthday Bash at the Wheel of Fortune” (it’s weird but you want it, trust us)
- We hold a cool event every month
- “Emia Fun” will bring teams together & build memories to remember, where colleagues become friends
- Fresh fruits every day for that vitamin burst
- The onsite snack dispenser is here for those moments when all you need is chocolate
- Relaxation area for everyone to enjoy