Want to put your organizational skills to good use?
This is an opportunity for an enthusiastic individual to join our dynamic team. We are looking for someone who shares our values, is excited by our vision and wants to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
As our Business & Administrative Support you will provide administrative and project support to our email marketing specialists. You will help the company operate day to day so employees can perform to their highest ability and online campaigns be successful.
The ideal new colleague should ace prioritizing and be able to see the big picture.
The Administrative tasks will include actions like (4h/day):
- Ensure efficient property operations and keeping in touch with facility administrators, managing maintenance activities and general administrative services.
- Ensure that the facility meets government regulations and environmental, health and security standards; planning best allocation and utilization of space.
- Take ownership of office management issues: coordinate cleaning, catering, and parking services, mail reception and redistribution.
- Manage and negotiate orders and third-party contracts with office supplies, vendors and service providers.
- Coordinate with IT department on all office equipment; manage and oversee internal hardware resources and IT equipment.
- Manage logistic issues such as event participation, flights, bookings etc.
- Perform simple accounting and legal tasks.
- First point of contact for visitors and guests.
- Schedule Labor medicine and Labor protection appointments.
The Business Support tasks will include actions like (4h/day):
- Analyze the daily mails and accordingly update the offer data base for Email marketing teams.
- Schedule the marketing online campaigns.
- Send stats and reports to Management (US, India, RO) and to Email marketing teams regarding the campaigns sent.
- Monitor the campaigns sent and the caps of the offers sent
- Monitor the performance of the offers
- Constant communication with US office and India office regarding different topics or issues that might appear related to the offers or to the campaigns sent
- Supervise all affiliates to make sure they are compliant with Can-Spam Policy , keep track of the issues found and notify the affiliate managers
- University graduate
- Previous work experience in similar positions.
- Organized and with good time management skills.
- Proven analytical skills and a keen eye for details.
- Excellent general computer skills – Excel and Word are a must.
- Fluent in both spoken and written English.
- Ability to work under pressure and within tight deadlines.
- Good communication skills to help meet the reporting and support requirements of the job.
- Socially active, open-mined and with a can-do attitude.
- Honest, flexible and open to team work.
- A well-deserved salary
- “Employee of the month” performance bonus
- Holiday bonuses twice a year to keep you happy
- Referral bonus for getting your friends to work with us
- “As long as the job gets done” type of flexible hours
- Career improvement training and workshops to assist you in your development plan
- Medical coverage to keep you healthy
- Bookster Subscription
- “Winter Warm-Up” & “Summer Bash” – the best company parties you’ve ever seen
- “Birthday Bash at the Wheel of Fortune” (it’s weird but you want it, trust us)
- We hold a cool event every month
- “Emia Fun” will bring teams together & build memories to remember, where colleagues become friends
Fresh fruits every day for that vitamin burst