In a work environment that encourages and nurtures creativity, great ideas take flight and become products and services built from the bottom up. Working for EMIA, means that your opportunities are limitless. There's an amazing energy here. It's the feeling that we're doing something unique, unexpected, and beneficial, and it permeates everything we do.
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager who is passionate about joining a team dedicated to making a difference in advertising industry.
You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
Our Technical PM will perform the following:
- Collaborate with Business Managers to elaborate functional requirements and development priorities.
- Create, maintain, and communicate project status and schedule from initiation to release. Projects on: infrastructure setup & upgrade, automatizations etc.
- Lead project and development teams to scope and estimate product requirements
- Analyze economics of project plans and provide actionable feedback relating to cost benefit and return-on-investment standards.
- Work with development and creative teams to create project plans
- Review proposed modifications on project plans, including meeting with interested parties to approve and implement beneficial changes.
- Oversee acquisition of resources and materials as needed before and during projects by talking with customers, team members, managers, and in-house accountants and negotiating price and payment agreements with vendors.
- Determine how results will be measured; complete post-project evaluations to assess results according to standards of scope, budget, and timeline.
- Provide regular updates to stakeholders on project progress. Make detailed scheduled reports on measurable items, such as milestones and deliverables.
- Work with Business Managers to maintain and document high-level project scope, goals, and deliverables
- Lead and motivate team members on a proactive basis. Provide encouragement, identify problems, create solutions, and implement efficiency improvements.
- Along with the Business Manager, is ultimately accountable for project results, and delivery of high-quality products
- Serve as scrum master with a goal of maintaining focus on key issues
- Act as mediator between team members and with external stakeholders when resource conflicts arise
- Determine need and assist in managing external consultants and contractors (as needed)
- Anticipate details of future projects by communicating directly with customers and staying informed of relevant trends and industry news.
- Proven working experience managing experience managing software or web projects, preferably in the IT&C market
- A minimum of 3+ years’ experience managing cross-functional technical project teams
- Experience managing software and/or web-based projects throughout the development lifecycle and an aptitude for understanding technical concepts
- Familiarity and experience with project management tools and best practices - including Scrum/Agile
- Experience using issue tracking tools (such as JIRA) to manage and schedule development tasks
- Skilled at working effectively with cross-functional teams in a matrix organization. Ability to work collaboratively with peers and executives across functions, facilitation experience.
- A proven record leading software project teams
- Excellent relationship building and negotiating skills. Highly developed listening skills. Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A well-deserved salary
- “Employee of the month” performance bonus
- Holiday bonuses twice a year to keep you happy
- Referral bonus for getting your friends to work with us
- “As long as the job gets done” type of flexible hours
- Career improvement training and workshops to assist you in your development plan
- Medical coverage to keep you healthy
- Bookster Subscription
- “Winter Warm-Up” & “Summer Bash” – the best company parties you’ve ever seen
- “Birthday Bash at the Wheel of Fortune” (it’s weird but you want it, trust us)
- We hold a cool event every month
- “Emia Fun” will bring teams together & build memories to remember, where colleagues become friends
- Fresh fruits every day for that vitamin burst