Are you a creative people’s person who loves to network and have a way with words? Our Marketing Department is growing and we’re looking for you!
We need someone who can re-write this announcement and make it shine. It would be a nice touch to add some cool graphics or a creative video to this text. Oh, and also maybe help us in putting it out there so more people could see it.
- Responsible for building and maintaining the relationship between the company’s brands and the outside world.
- Maintain the professional relations with external partners (suppliers, advertising companies, collaborators etc.).
- Write and disseminate written materials inside and outside the company (newsletters, press releases, advertorials, press coverage of any kind etc.).
- Research industry-related engaging topics and prepare well-structured, comprehensive drafts.
- Create and back up written materials with corresponding visuals.
- Take part in creating video materials for brand promotion and/or recruitment.
- Create video/graphic content (using online editors/Photoshop) for increasing awareness and brand recognition.
- Adhere to the company’s style guide, ensuring that we produce high-quality and error-free copy.
- Work with key internal role-players to brainstorm content ideas, in line with the company’s strategy and in support of various brand initiatives.
- Develop and implement a communication strategy that includes media outreach and social media content creation.
- Take part in social media communication strategy with witty captions and clear call to action.
- Actively seek promotion opportunities to get more media coverage of our brand.
- Responsible for managing communications within the organization itself including crafting company-wide newsletters, e-books, creating brand awareness programs with the team and getting feedback from team members.
- Initiate and implement internal events with and for the team. Help organize and participate in employer branding events.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Advertising, Journalism, Public Relations or a related field.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in communications strategy development (essential).
- Prior experience as a Copywriter, Content Creator, Communication specialist, PR specialist or a similar role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both Romanian and English.
- Experience of working with MS Office and design software (nice to know: Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, etc.)
- Familiarity with video editing platforms (e.g. Promo, Crello, FlexClip etc.) - Nowadays these video platforms are so easy to learn, you only need a can-do attitude.
- Exceptional time-management and organizational skills. An analytical mind with a problem-solving attitude.
- Interest in tech industry.
- Ability to research and follow-up on content pieces with meticulous attention to detail.
- Strategic and creative mindset with a knack for networking and teamwork.
- Social media enthusiast – user AND business account.
- Nice to have a portfolio of work available for review.
- A well-deserved salary & performance bonus
- “Employee of the month” performance bonus
- Holiday bonuses twice a year to keep you happy
- Referral bonus for getting your friends to work with us
- “As long as the job gets done” type of flexible hours
- Career improvement training and workshops to assist you in your development plan
- Medical coverage to keep you healthy
- Bookster Subscription
- “Winter Warm-Up” & “Summer Bash” – the best company parties you’ve ever seen
- “Birthday Bash at the Wheel of Fortune” (it’s weird but you want it, trust us)
- We hold a cool event every month
- “Emia Fun” will bring teams together & build memories to remember, where colleagues become friends
- Fresh fruits every day for that vitamin burst
- The onsite snack dispenser is here for those moments when all you need is chocolate
- Relaxation area for everyone to enjoy