Are you a creative person who loves to network and have a way with words? Our Marketing Department is growing and we’re looking for you!
We need someone who matches our vibe and knows how to spread it inside and outside our organization. Someone who can re-write this announcement and make it shine. It would be a nice touch to add some cool graphics or a creative video to this text. Oh, and also maybe help us in putting it out there so more people could see it.
- Responsible for building and maintaining the relationship between the company’s brand and the outside world.
- Maintain the professional relations with external partners (suppliers, advertising companies, collaborators etc.).
- Write and disseminate written materials inside and outside the company (newsletters, press releases, advertorials, articles if needed, etc.).
- Research industry-related engaging topics and prepare well-structured, comprehensive drafts.
- Create and back up written materials with corresponding visuals.
- Take part in creating video materials for brand promotion and/or recruitment (recording, script ideas, video editing).
- Create video/graphic content (using online editors/Adobe tools) for increasing awareness and brand recognition.
- Adhere to the company’s style guide, ensuring that we produce high-quality and error-free copy.
- Work with key internal role-players to brainstorm content ideas, in line with the company’s strategy and in support of various brand initiatives.
- Develop and implement a communication strategy that includes media outreach and social media content creation with a special focus on organic results.
- Take part in social media communication strategy with witty captions and clear call to action.
- Actively seek promotion opportunities to get more media coverage of our brand.
- Responsible for managing communications within the organization itself including crafting company-wide newsletters, e-books, creating brand awareness programs with the team and getting feedback from team members.
- Initiate and implement internal events with and for the team. Help organize and participate in employer branding events.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Advertising, Journalism, Public Relations or a related field.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in communications strategy development (essential).
- Prior experience as a Content Creator, Communication Specialist, Marketing Specialist or a similar role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both Romanian and English.
- Experience of working with MS Office and design software (nice to know: Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Canva etc.)
- Familiarity with video editing platforms (e.g. Promo, Crello, FlexClip etc.) - Nowadays these video platforms are so easy to learn, you only need a can-do attitude.
- Exceptional time-management and organizational skills. An analytical mind with a problem-solving attitude.
- Interest in tech industry.
- Ability to research and follow-up on content pieces with meticulous attention to detail.
- Strategic and creative mindset with a knack for networking and teamwork.
- Social media enthusiast – user AND business account.
- Nice to have a portfolio of work available for review.
- A well-deserved salary & performance bonus
- “Employee of the month” performance bonus
- Holiday bonuses twice a year to keep you happy
- Referral bonus for getting your friends to work with us
- “As long as the job gets done” type of flexible hours
- Career improvement training and workshops to assist you in your development plan
- Medical coverage to keep you healthy
- Bookster Subscription
- “Winter Warm-Up” & “Summer Bash” – the best company parties you’ve ever seen
- “Birthday Bash at the Wheel of Fortune” (it’s weird but you want it, trust us)
- We often hold cool events to keep our energy at high levels
- “Emia Fun” will bring teams together & build memories to remember, where colleagues become friends
- Fresh fruits every Monday to ensure a great start of the week with a vitamin burst
- The onsite snack dispenser is here for those moments when all you need is chocolate
- Relaxation area for everyone to enjoy