We are looking for a mid/ senior level PHP developer (back-end), who would like to contribute by developing a unique solution for a global IP addresses limitation.
- be a part of a team building and maintaining one of our most valuable products – IP Address Market;
- investigate and discover architectural problems, such as site performance and database design;
- migrate legacy systems to modern code;
- integrating with 3rd party services;
- write unit & integration tests;
- communicate, document and share technical knowledge.
- 3 – 4 years experience as a Software Developer using PHP;
- CodeIgniter framework.
- strong English language skills;
- proficiency with code versioning tool – Git;
- knowledge of REST API, SQL, Linux, SysOps
- understanding of OOP principles & proper code design;
- experience in working with Elasticsearch, Docker, RabbitMQ, Database Optimization, MongoDB (NoSQL Databases).
- A well-deserved salary package and performance commission
- “Employee of the month” performance bonus
- Holiday bonuses twice a year to keep you happy
- Referral bonus for getting your friends to work with us
- “As long as the job gets done” type of flexible hours
- Career improvement training and workshops to make you smarter
- Medical coverage to keep you healthy
- “Winter Warm-Up” & “Summer Bash” – the best company parties you’ve ever seen
- “Birthday Bash at the Wheel of Fortune” (it’s weird but you want it, trust us)
- We hold a cool event every month
- Each team goes on outings to keep that flame alive
- The onsite snack dispenser is here for those moments when all you need is chocolate