Want to put your organizational skills to good use? The Junior Compliance Support position is like being a detective in the IT industry. You will need to identify strategies and resource use while setting up your own work methodology.
- Monitoring of customer activity and usage of resources, taking proactive measures to prevent resources degradation.
- Keeps a close communication with the clients regarding use of resources and ensures all client actions are compliant and risk free.
- Partners with internal teams (Sales, Procurement, IT and DevOps) in order to oversee a compliant use of internet resources.
- Use the internal Dashboard to set, monitor and allocate clients ‘accounts.
- Manage the client expectations and partner with client to ensure management of IT risks and compliance.
- Evaluate system workflows, documentation, and reports for compliance within the requirements.
- Proactive monitoring and documenting of domain vulnerabilities, threats and issues including current issue resolution, vulnerability analysis and prevention, and security research and querying relative to current issues and impending threats.
- Partner with IT teams to create and sustain compliance measures.
- Partner with business teams to instrument compliance monitoring procedures for consistent and simple risk identification for clients’ domains and all digital resources
- A smart person with a minimum of experience on office tools.
- Analytic thinking and detail oriented.
- Comfortable working with repetitive tasks.
- Great with communicating across any type of teams and cultures
- Good knowledge of Excel.
- Familiar with English spoken and written.
- A well-deserved salary and performance commission
- “Employee of the month” performance bonus
- Holiday bonuses twice a year to keep you happy
- Referral bonus for getting your friends to work with us
- “As long as the job gets done” type of flexible hours
- Career improvement training and workshops to assist you in your development plan
- Medical coverage to keep you healthy
- Bookster Subscription
- “Winter Warm-Up” & “Summer Bash” – the best company parties you’ve ever seen
- “Birthday Bash at the Wheel of Fortune” (it’s weird but you want it, trust us)
- We hold a cool event every month
- “Emia Fun” will bring teams together & build memories to remember, where colleagues become friends
- Fresh fruits every day for that vitamin burst
- The onsite snack dispenser is here for those moments when all you need is chocolate
Relaxation area for everyone to enjoy