As an Email Delivery Officer, you will manage the technical aspects of email campaigns using your knowledge of HTML, CSS, Linux and Networking concepts to improve strategies on inbox deliverability.
What’s your path to success and business growth? If the answer is digital communication sprinkled with BigData, then our Email Delivery Officer position awaits your enthusiasm. All while expanding your knowledge and advancing your career in a fast-growing entrepreneurial company.
- Actively monitor delivery logs while campaigns are deployed and take appropriate actions as required (with Linux and our internal campaign manager)
- Manage required resources (domains and IPs) to ensure successful delivery of email campaigns (with Linux and our internal campaign manager)
- Assist R&D Specialists in developing new delivery strategies or improving ones when required.
- Perform email testing before launching of each email campaign (with internal tools and Litmus)
- Lead A/B tests with subject lines, creatives in order to increase conversion rates (with internal campaign manager)
- Prepare, configure, and deploy daily email campaigns (with Linux, internal campaign manager)
- Analyse data and recommend daily campaigns to be delivered.
- Staying up to date with best practices, strategies and industry standards related to emailing.
- Ensure business continuity together with the team in delivering email campaigns all year round
- Attention to details
- Ability to work independently, multi-task to meet deadlines
- Ability to learn new technologies and skills
- Knowledge of Windows systems and email providers
- Medium knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Basic knowledge with Linux systems
- Basic knowledge with networking concepts (ip, routing, dns etc). CISCO courses would be a plus
- Basic understanding of programming & scripting
- A well-deserved salary and performance commission
- “Employee of the month” performance bonus
- Holiday bonuses twice a year to keep you happy
- Referral bonus for getting your friends to work with us
- “As long as the job gets done” type of flexible hours
- Career improvement training and workshops to assist you in your development plan
- Medical coverage to keep you healthy
- Bookster Subscription
- “Winter Warm-Up” & “Summer Bash” – the best company parties you have ever seen
- “Birthday Bash at the Wheel of Fortune” (it’s weird but you want it, trust us)
- We hold a cool event every month
- “Emia Fun” will bring teams together & build memories to remember, where colleagues become friends
- Fresh fruits every day for that vitamin burst
- The onsite snack dispenser is here for those moments when all you need is chocolate
- Relaxation area for everyone to enjoy